Established more than 30 years ago, Chevalier Machinery USA is a leading manufacturer of grinding, turning and milling machining centers. We have committed ourselves to becoming the best in the machine tool industry in terms of product, service and management. Our machines are assembled in our ISO 9001 certified facilities with R&D, machining, sheet metal production and electronic departments. We provide solutions for the gas & oil, energy, aerospace, medical, automobile, semiconductor, telecommunications industries and job shops: manual, automatic and CNC profile and surface grinders; vertical grinding centers; cylindrical grinders; double column bridge grinders; vertical lathes, horizontal slant- and flat-bed lathes; multi-axis turning/milling lathes; teach-in type CNC lathes; 5-face CNC bridge mills; horizontal boring machine and vertical machining centers.
Chevalier Machinery is the US branch company of Falcon Machine Tools, a Taiwanese-based machine tool manufacturer with branches and agents in Europe, the Middle East, Mainland China, South America and the U.S. Established in 1978, Falcon is a publicly traded company listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. Chevalier’s impressive showroom, main parts, warehousing, distribution and training/tech-support center is in the Los Angeles suburb of Santa Fe Springs.
5-axes vertical milling center, high speed vertical milling center, heavy-duty production VMC, double column bridge mills, horizontal boring mills.
Chevalier 5-Axis Vertical Milling Center
- 5-Axis high speed VMC that offers better accuracy, more productivity, less manpower and higher profitability.
- A one piece inverted Y-shape column design offers superior rigidity and stability.
- The pre-tensioned Class C3 ball screws are used in all three axis.
- All servo motors are directly coupled to ball screws, increasing movement sensitivity while dramatically reducing backlash.
- A large-diameter BBT spindle design uses four-piece of P4 Class and high-precision angular-contact ball bearings to increase spindle rigidity and loading capability and to maintain high accuracy during high-speed machining.
Chevalier High Speed Vertical Milling Center
- Designed for high precision, productivity, and high speed machining.
- High-speed linear ways on all axes and the fastest linear movement is up to 1,891 ipm (48m/min).
- High pressure coolant efficiently takes out chips and heat from deep-hole machining and greatly enhances tool cutting performance and longevity as well as parts accuracy.
- Constructed with high-quality cast iron that offer best machine stability.
- All linear axes are directly coupled with the ball screw and servo motor in order to reduce vibration and backlash.
Contact Advanced Machinery Companies for Additional Information
Our New and Used Machinery inventory changes daily,
be sure to opt-in below for weekly email notifications.
4530 Wadsworth Rd.
Dayton, OH 45414
Mon-Fri, 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
Toll Free: 800-759-7337
Dayton Local: 937-278-7337
Northern Ohio: 440-354-5056