Used Band Saw
W.F. Wells Model F-16-2 Dual Column Horizontal Band Saw
Price: US $7,950.00
Stock Number: #34166
Used Band Saw
WF Wells F-16-2 Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw
- Capacity: 16” x 17”
- Blade Speed: 60-425 SPM
- Blade Size: 1.25” x .042” x 15’
- Blade Guides: Carbide w/ Backup Rollers
- Blade Tension: Hydraulic
- Bandwheel Size: 20” Diameter
- Vise: Hydraulic
- Sawing Pressure: 0-300 Lbs.
- Blade Drive Motor: 7.5 HP
- Hydraulic Drive Motor: 2 HP
- Work Height: 35”
- Coolant Capacity: 10-gallons
- Hydraulic Capacity: 20-gallons
- Operator Controls: Console Mounted
- Dimensions: 93” x 97” x 85″
- Aproximate Shipping Weight: 3,650 lbs.
Preliminary Specifications – Subject to Verification
PRICE: $7,950.00 USD FOB TRUCK DAYTON OH.
* Terms: Payment in full before shipping.
* Specifications taken from sources deemed reliable and subject to independent verification by the buyer.
* Sale subject to Advanced Machinery Companies Terms & Conditions.
Offered locally and subject to prior sale.
Loading available at no charge. Buyer responsible for shipping.
Local sales tax is 7.50% if applicable. OH in state buyer subject to sales tax and out of state buyers making local pick up subject to state tax unless valid tax exempt certificate is provided.
Sale subject to Advanced Machinery Companies Terms & Conditions.
Used CNC Turning
Used CNC Turning Machine 2000 STAR SA-12 CNC Swiss Lathe with Lemca Barfeed Price: US $29,600.00 Condition: Used CNC Turning Machine “An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as...
Used CNC Turning Center OKUMA LB25 CNC Turning Center Price: US $4,995.00 Stock Number: #33977 Condition: Used CNC Turning CenterFor parts or not working “Machine was functional when removed from service but had problem switching from high to low gear. Overall...
Used CNC Turning Center OKUMA LB25 CNC Turning Center, with OSP 5020 control Price: US $4,995.00 Stock #33978 Condition: Used CNC Turning Center For parts or not working “Machine was functional when removed from service but had problem switching from high to low...